On Tuesday from 6:30–8:30pm
Due to inclement weather and unsafe road conditions, Celebrate Recovery has been cancelled today, February 12. We look forward to seeing you next week!
Celebrate Recovery is a Christ-centered recovery program that helps people overcome life's hurts, habits, and hangups. Combining relevant teaching and personal recovery stories, we create a safe environment to move your recovery forward. The main service meets in the youth auditorium located on the east side of the Champions Centre building where parking is always free.
- Main Session is for young adults and adults
- Share Groups are for young adults and adults
- Celebration Station is for children, ages 6–11yrs
- The Landing is for teens, ages 12–17yrs
- Childcare is for infants, toddlers, and pre-schoolers: ages 6 weeks–5yrs ($5 fee per child)
- 5:30pm Dinner ($2 donation)
- 6:30pm Gather (Main session)
- 7:30pm Share (Group time)
- 8:30pm Snack (Connection)