Good Things: Seeing Your Life Through the Lens of God's Favor
God’s grace and favor have no limits ̶ and both last a lifetime!
There are certain messages today, both outside and inside the church, that have tainted the true message of God’s favor. Reality is, God isn’t obligated to provide good things for us — but he wants to! This is your opportunity to adopt a favor-minded mentality and realize that God’s favor, like His grace, is unearned, limitless, and never-ending.
In Good Things, Kevin Gerald invites you to become a “good” finder. To take a fresh look around you with eyes that cut through the daily distortions to see the undeniable and extravagant goodness of God.
This book will equip you to:
- Apply six favor dynamics that will help you overcome relationship barriers.
- See what you are certain to overlook until your eyes are trained to see it.
- Recognize that grace and favor are so intertwined you can’t separate them.
- Discover that the goodness of God exceeds the pain of life’s hardship.
- Know how to keep your mind on God’s favor not your failure.
It’s time you move forward in confidence, knowing that God is for you, he is always seeking to give you good things, and his favor is forever!
About the Author
Kevin Gerald is best known for his communication of practical, biblical principles that empower people to live successful Christian lives. He is the founder and Senior Pastor of Champions Centre, one of the largest congregations in the Pacific Northwest. Thousands are exposed to his relevant teaching of the Bible through his local and international television program, "Building Champions for Life. "Kevin and his wife Sheila have one daughter, Jodi. They reside in Puyallup, WA (near Tacoma).